Using the most thorough and advanced technology and chemistry available in our industry, Carpet Pro provides an environmentally friendly approach to carpet cleaning. Our truck mounted, hot water extraction technique is the cleaning method most recommended by major carpet manufacturers.
- State-Of-The-Art Carpet Cleaning System: The most powerful truck-mounted unit (prochem everest hp)
- Pre-Inspection: I will inspect your particular areas of concern as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. I will also advise you of any possible permanent staining that exist.
- Furniture Moving: Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved. Larger pieces such as; beds, dressers, entertainment centers, china cabinets and other liability prone items are left in place. Furniture will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs as needed.
- Pre-Condition & Pre-Spot Treatment: Traffic areas and spots are pre-treated for a more effective soil and spot removal.
- Pre-Groom: Your carpet will be pre-groomed with a carpet groomer to further loosen soil in the traffic areas.
- Extract & Rinse: Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction process will thoroughly rinse the carpet pile. Pressure and heat are regulated so that your carpet is never over-wet.
- Post Spot Treatment: If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specialty spotting techniques are employed after the thorough cleaning has been preformed.
Note:Permanent stains may be in fact be permanent.
- DuPont's Teflon Carpet Protection: Carpets protected with DuPont's Teflon last longer, clean up easier and stay clean longer. (additional charge applies)
- Post Inspection: Please walk through your home or business to inspect my work.
- Plastic Booties: Just slip them over your shoes to protect your freshly cleaned carpet.
Pet odor removal services
Smoke odor removal services
Stain removal services
Call Carpet Pro today 208-667-7837 or 208-661-0281